Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On Sweating Like A Pig

it's now summer in china. and summer it really is. it can get HOT. good thing hindi mainitin ulo ko. hahaha. this weather actually works for me when i go to the gym, it makes it easier for me to sweat. sweating it out by excercising is a nice feeling, i feel awake, alert, alive, enthusiastic! hahaha.

the thing that i dislike about summer though is how it can make you feel sticky even after showering, i don't like that feeling. and worse is that you smell all sweaty even after a short time of being under the sun's heat. good thing i had my colleague kymn get me the new Hugo Boss Pure. i love the freshness of this scent. it has the same refreshing effect as that of Davidoff's Cool Water (which is so highschool but nonetheless a nice cologne) only in a totally new scent. this is now my official summer cologne. vain eh?

No comments: