Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dark and Bitter



...that's how i like my chocolate. 

 look at this: 
i got to buy this dark chocolate again from a store in Taikang Lu in Shanghai that sells Australian and New Zealand trinkets.  this is good stuff.  the cocoa taste is strong with just the right amount of sweetness.  perfect for my taste.  it reminds me of the "tabliya" (cocoa tablets / balls) that my aunt use to buy for me in Batangas.  it is actually used for making hot coco, but i like eating it like a jawbreaker instead.  

3 comments:

enegue said...

hi ian. wow drak chocolate:) kumusta na diyan? :)

[G] said...

i love it when it's more darker and bitter, like 75% cocoa or higher. this post reminds me that i need to find my stocks of tablea from pinas in the fridge.

ian said...

@ gibo - yeah. may nabibili ba nun sa manila? the one that my aunt buys for me in batangas is already sweetened.