Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Mushiness of Ironing Clothes

you can have me wash the dishes, do the laundry and clean the bathroom but i HATE ironing clothes. it's such a pain in the a@#! that's one reason why i like winter, i can go to the office without ironing my shirt since i have a jacket on anyways! hahaha (the epitome of katamaran).

the only thing that gets me through ironing my uniforms is listening to mushy songs. songs that are easy to sing along with and those that i know the lyrics of. hahaha


this morning, while doing the burden of ironing my office shirts, i was listening to Lemar's What About Love. i had it on repeat and i think i listened to it more than 10 times the whole time i was doing my ironing.
well, mushy songs and m&m's! hahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

preciousladyjoan7.blogspot.com

Hi guys. Pardon me.. can't leave this message @ your shout out so dito na lang... Blocked ang cbox dito sa office. Anyways, I had to modify my Blogspot address due to some privacy issues. Haha. Please be guided accordingly. =p

Thanks,
Joan

Looking For The Source said...

hay. i would rather do the ironing than doing the laundry... kahit may washing machine...

wait wait... provided nasa airconditioned room ako or may nakatapat na electric fan!

ian said...

talaga? ako mas gusto ko yung may tubig kaya i'd prefer doing the laundry.