Friday, September 26, 2008

Run, Run, Run

winter is fast approaching, which means that gaining weight is just like breathing...it is inevitable. and believe me, the last thing that i need now is to gain more weight. hence, i am planning to run regularly (that is aside from going to the gym). and what better way to monitor my improvement and stats than to track my run, distance, elapsed time, heart rate and calories burned. it doesn't come as a surprise that i NEED the new Nike+ SportBand (i already asked a colleague to get me one in the US and he'll be back about 2 weeks from now!)

when nike and apple came up with the Nike+ iPod SportKit (the one for the iPod Nano) i already wanted to get one. the only problem was, i didn't have a nano and i'm not sure if it is compatible with a Touch. so instead of getting a Nano or the new 2nd gen iPod Touch (still contemplating on this one) i decided to go for the SportBand.

at in preparation for that, i got myself a new pair of Nike+ trainers. tada....

i can't wait for my SportBand to arrive. but until then, i'll just lounge around the sofa and my bedroom...that's in preparation for my RUN! hahaha


No comments: