Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Unfair Treatment


i'm guilty. i sometimes have this tendency to quickly judge and draw out a negative conclusion.

i woke up somewhat pissed. i don't have an alarm clock and all i use to wake me up in the morning is my mobile phone. this morning i almost woke up late (like that is strange?! hahaha) because my alarm didn't go off except for the phone's subtle vibration. luckily, in my tossing and turning, i checked my phone and saw that i was already 30 minutes late from the time i was suppose to wake up! crappy right? nakakainis!

another incident with my phone. see, when i leave my phone idle for two hours it will automatically lock and ask for a password. i don't have a very good memory so i keep mine short (no, i mean the password!). then one night after dinner, i was keying-in my code but the phone would not unlock. wtf?! i'm only allowed 10 attempts then it will be restored to the factory setting, thereby erasing all my contacts, notes, tasks, calendar entries and emails. so as expected, after the 10th attempt, no luck. it restarted with a clean slate.

ano ba yan? i paid xx amount of hard-earned money (hahaha) for a piece of crap that instead of making my life easier is giving me a hard time.






then these happened:

during lunch, i realized that i had it on vibrate mode since yesterday afternoon. hence, the vibration instead of the alarm.

i also just realized that my code is 121212 instead of just 1212. no wonder i was unable to unlock my phone.

and no, these are not signs of aging!! pfft!

3 comments:

enegue said...

ian hinay hinay lang sa phone. may hidden resentment ka ata talaga diyan e :)

ian said...

hahaha. oo nga eh. but i'm trying to give it a chance na.

Looking For The Source said...

cool lang. dapat binato mo ung fone mo!

joke!