Sunday, January 13, 2008

Birthday Blues





yesterday was my birthday.....i'm not really big on celebrating my birthdays, even back in manila. i prefer going out by myself, eating at some place fancy or somewhere i haven't tried eating before. then i go for my life-assesment walks. hahaha. it can be in a new mall or a park, wherever i find it convenient and quiet for me. my life-assesment walks usually includes buying something for myself! hahaha but seriously, this is the time when i feel "senti" the most. dunno why. i always ponder as to how i'm getting older by a year and still feel that there's so much things i haven't done, so much fruits i haven't picked (nakanaman!!) so much roads i've yet to travel (woohoo!!) and so much love i have to give (yan naman eh!!).


this year, being the first time that i celebrated my birthday away from my entire Pinas life, is no different. but instead of the usual "date-with-myself", i went out with my malaysian friends for dinner in a french resto. that was after our "dance practice" (groovy!!). then we went for ktv after. it was fun. but i know that spending my bday in manila with my besties would be funner! (?!) nyahahaha.


i miss manila, and everything about it but i'm also excited and very much looking forward to this new life i'm living. a new year, a new life. one year older, hopefully one year wiser! hahaha


toast to an exciting year ahead!!


No comments: