Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snow


last sunday, jan. 13th, it snowed here in zhangjiagang. the locals say that it hasn't snowed here since 3-4 years ago. and voila! who would've guessed that it will snow this year. i'm lucky to be here this time of the year and experience my first ever snow!!

seeing and feeling the snow for the first time brought shiver down my spine!! hahahaha (syempre malamig eh!) seeing the white flakes falling from the sky gave me an assuring feeling that everything will be alright. not that i am experiencing a pressing issue, but ironically the snow flakes gave me warmth instead of the deadness of cold.

i'm naturally a positive yet a worrier kind of person. maybe experiencing a snow for the first time awakened a new sensitivity in me that the tropics of manila failed to rouse.

and fade.........

No comments: