Monday, January 7, 2008

The New Year!

it is my first holidays here in china. i was booored to death, but it was not that bad. i just miss my friends and family in manila. it's different lang. no almond or raspberry mocha and cinnamon roll from starbucks..didn't get to eat puto bumbong (not sure about the spelling) and bibingka.

only less than 10 of my friends in manila greeted me! can you believe that?! how stingy can they get?! hahaha

anyways, the weekend after Christmas (Dec. 29th & 30th) i went to shanghai with some of my malaysian colleagues. we pigged-out, went clubbing, did a little shopping (i'm coming back to IKEA) and of course, had my starbucks!


we went to this club, babyface, we had a blast! i haven't gone out clubbing for sometime now and i must say, i missed it! the shanghai crowd is fun..beautiful people, lots of expats and style mavens. the following day we went to IKEA. i had to buy a table lamp, my m&m jar, bed sheet and quilt. i also bought candles for my oil burner and a black organizer box. the black table lamp and the organizer box goes well with my study table and my sounddock!! i'll post a picture soon. then i went to buy some small stuff for myself...(a dkny cap and an fcuk shirt) they were on sale so i got them pretty cheap..cheapo fabuloso!!


then for new year's eve, rex and alexis (my fellow ofws! hahaha) made spaghetti, i bought muffins and cinnamon swirls from starbucks the weekend before, bought red wine and sang our hearts out 'til 12. then slept shortly after that! hahaha

yun lang..happening dba?!!

No comments: