Friday, April 18, 2008

Foggy Friday

i woke up this morning to a very foggy zhangjiagang (a lot foggier than in baguio). i like foggy days.

on a different note, i finally went for a check-up yesterday. i'm having migraine attacks more and more often. with kymn's egging, i went for a CAT scan and another test (the one that measures the amount of blood flow in the head) yesterday. i don't mind going to hospitals to visit sick realtives or friends, but going there for a check-up as serious as having my brains checked is altogether a different story. in short, i was hella nervous. what if i'm sick? what if i only have x number of days / months / years to live?! drama no?! hahaha. anyways, the results were ok. my CAT scan was normal but the other test showed a little abnormality on the right side of my head. it showed that my head's right side has a faster blood flow compared to my left. weird. as whenever i get migraine attacks it's the left side of my head that hurts. the doctor advised me to go to the hospital for the next 5 days (starting today) and get a drip. weird. but sayang naman because it's already paid for. wasn't expecting that i'll be getting my first ever i.v. in china pa. hahaha

hope it works and lessen the frequency. migraine attack is a bitch!

No comments: