Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thinking Aloud

i'm at work and got nothing to do. been surfing the net and reading blogs, news and browsing through the sites on my favorites for the last 4 hours!


all this idleness got me thinking about my life. all the usual questions one might ask himself: am i happy? what do i want to do? where do i want to go? how do i achieve all the things that i want? what can i do as an individual to give back to the world? things to that effect.



there's nothing special about my rantings. like the rest of the world, i'm just trying to look for my place and role in the circle of life (galing sa Lion King yan! hahaha). and to do that i need to break-away from this funk and start doing something. that i will do.....i'll just make my last tunganga and start on regaining the momentum na hahaha.

No comments: