Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Welcome To Sleepy Town

as tomorrow is a holiday, a lot of people here at the office are already on leave. hence the stillness and the quietness of what can be compared to as a ghost town. we (expats) are still required to come in on friday while the chinese can enjoy thursday, friday and saturday off. that's cool though, as we don't have anything to do on a long weekend anyways.

might go to shanghai with some colleagues this weekend. you know, to chill....and eat! hahaha. i've been craving for something spanish and of course my mocha (kahit na i've been told to lessen my coffee, alcohol and spicy food intake because of my migraine)

haaayyy...so MANY spare time, nothing to do! hahaha

2 comments:

mi·chel·lea·ny (noun) said...

Ako naman was told by my Chinese (medicine) doctor that the cause of my migraine was showering immediately after I come home from a day's work (which is something I ALWAYS do). He told me to rest first and shower using hot water the next day.

I don't know if migraines have anything to do with the food intake or the daily habits of an individual. Maybe malas lang tayo.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. true. hayaan mo na, ok na din may migraine tayo kesa naman maging panget! hahaha. i wonder if accupuncture might help? hmmm..makapagtanong tanong nga sa shanghai. i'll let you know if it does, bilhan kita ng mga karayom! hahaha