Friday, December 19, 2008

Missing



christmas seasons never fail to bring a melancholic feeling. the cold breeze always bring a hint of this funk that comes from missing home.

i miss my family.
i miss my cousins and our ktv sessions.
i miss my nephews and nieces. especially when their faces light up when they see me...carrying something for them! hahaha
i miss my grandma. as difficult as she can get, i still miss her...and her cooking.

i miss my friends.
i miss my hs buddies. as ma fan as they can get, they're a funny bunch.
i miss all my previous colleagues. different groups but just as fun.

i miss the food.
i miss halo-halo.
i miss palabok.
i miss bibingka.
i miss jollibee.
i miss cupcakes by sonja.
i miss the cheesy shawarma under the ayala mrt station (dunno if it's still there).
i miss amici.
i miss my lola's laing and tsokolate on christmas eve.

i miss manila.
i miss the metro's christmas rush.
i miss the traffic (in a weird way, i do)
i miss how everyone is extra nice to each other during christmas.

but most of all, i miss you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and christmas is turning you into a mush.. hehehe! I know who you miss!

Looking For The Source said...

merry christmas!

enjoy!

god bless!

ian said...

@ berns - i know! hahaha

@ lfts - happy holidays too julian. you have a good one