Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking Back

being the last day of the year, i can't help but evaluate how i fared against my resolutions or simply my own personal to-do list. though not completely accomplished, looking back at my game plan for 2008, i see that i have carried out a few. better than nothing eh?

but seriously, i have to double my efforts to make up for what i failed to bring about this past year. last january i said that i was looking forward to what's ahead. true enough, i was not disappointed as a lot of good things have happened.

more than '08 though, i'm all the more charged to face '09. no specific reason/s yet. but i'm sure as hell thrilled to unravel what's in store for me this coming year. so to 2009.....

bring it on!!



1 comment:

Looking For The Source said...

Happy New Year Ian!

Bring it on 2009! Bring it on!