Friday, January 2, 2009

Zeroing In On Things

in the tradition of new year's resolutions, i have listed several aspects of my life that i want to improve on, or shall i say continue to improve on?

health. this should be on top of everybody's list. as of late, i haven't been doing much to better this aspect. i'm not sick or anything (or am i? hahaha). i just want to get into shape and continue my disrupted regimen.

relationships. this is one aspect i'm guilty of overlooking. i need to get in touch with my family and friends more often. i sometimes forget to catch up with them.

career. need to get more trainings and broaden my skills to get more out of the opportunities that will come my way

finances. who doesn't want an improved financial state? this one i really have to work on...after these:

music helps me get by, so it is just right for me to invest on a good pair of earphones

being on-time is a must. this will help me....i think




since memories are priceless, i need another help to enable me in capturing new ones




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tats just another plain excuse to waste money! *roll eyes*